Call for Papers:
The Addressees of the EU Internal and External Policy: De Jure and De Facto
An International Conference organized by the Department of Logic, Ethics, and Aesthetics at Sofia University and Istituto Italiano di Cultura - Sofia. To be held on September 23-25, 2008 in Sofia. Phenomenological and Hermeneutical approaches to the topic are welcome.
Deadline for topic and a 100 word abstract submission May 15, 2008. Please send proposals to Dr. Alexander L. Gungov at firstname.lastname@example.org. Papers are due by September 1 at the above address. All papers will be published by Sofia University Press in a proceedings volume.
● Is the European Community a Political Construction?
● Who are the Beneficiaries of the EU Expansion?
● Dismantling of the Nation-State
● International Law versus Supranational Sovereignty
● European and American Educational Traditions: History and the Current Status of the Relationship
● Corporations as the Backbone of the Global “Civil Society”
● Reform Export: West to East and East to West
● Human Rights Revisited