SPONSORED BY O-P-O
(Organization of the Phenomenological Organizations)
1. SEE LAST ISSUE HERE
2. SEE OUR ARCHIVES HERE
3. SUBMIT CONTENT HERE
4.SUBSCRIBE HERE OR HERE
5. LINK YOUR PAGE TO RSS
6. TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
Newsgroup of phenomenology
was started on the 2nd of May 2002
and it currently has
PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE
to everybody you know who might be interested in such a newsletter
If you encounter any TECHNICAL PROBLEMS with receiving or displaying our newsletter, please check our FAQ page.
ISSUE NUMBER 105 / 1-8 December 2004
CALL FOR PAPERS
STUDIA PHAENOMENOLOGICA invites contributors to its 2006 issue dedicated to the phenomenology of Jan Patocka. This volume is made in collaboration with Patocka Archive in Prague, celebrating Patocka's centanary in 2007. Articles in English, French and German are welcomed. Also, we welcome book-reviews and review-articles on recent works on Patocka, about worldwide translations and editions of Patocka's work. Deadline: 1st December 2005. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The theme of the 23 rd annual symposium of the Simon Silverman Phenomenology Center is “Renew the Face of the Earth: Phenomenology and Ecology”. The four speakers include: David Abram, Andy Fisher, Don Ihde and David Seamon. The dates are Friday, March 11 and Saturday, March 12, 2005. The event will take place on the campus of Duquesne University, Pittsburgh , PA. The symposium is free and open to the public. For more information contact Daniel J. Martino, Ph.D., email@example.com, 412 396-6038.
- Third South African Conference for Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy: Challenges and Promises, June 2005, Grahamstown.
- The Journal Estudios Filosóficos, published by the Instituto Superior de Filosofía (Valladolid, Spain) has programmed a special issue on Analogical Hermeneutics (A.H.). It will appear within the term of May-August 2005. We ask for papers on any of the philosophical approaches related to A.H. Only original papers written in Spanish will be considered. Papers submitted for consideration should be adapted to the current style of the Journal. Deadline: February, 15th, 2005.
- AGATA ZIELINSKI, Levinas. La responsabilité est sans pourquoi, PRESSES UNIVERSITAIRES DE FRANCE
- MICHEL HENRY, De l'art et du politique. Tome III. Phénoménologie de la vie, PRESSES UNIVERSITAIRES DE FRANCE
- MICHEL HENRY, Sur l'éthique et la religion. Tome IV. Phénoménologie de la vie, PRESSES UNIVERSITAIRES DE FRANCE
- ALAIN BEAULIEU, Gilles Deleuze et la phénoménologie, LES EDITIONS SILS MARIA (diffusion VRIN).
- ALEXANDER SCHNELL, Temps et phénomène. La phénoménologie husserlienne du temps (1893-1918), OLMS